Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Erin !!!!

Yes, it is my baby's birthday.  I was 12 years old when I adopted her... lol

I want to apologize to my followers.  I have not been able to make changes on my blog for the last couple of days and not even today it wont let me make changes.
I also want to apologize to my daughter and sil that I just cant get into 'Dragon Tattoo' book.  I even found a site that gave me a chapter review and I couldnt get into it.  Just too many people and too many side stories.  Maybe someday I will be able to concentrate enough to read it.
So my new reads are:  'Bloody Bones' by Laurell K Hamilton.  It is the 5th book in Anita Blake series. 
                                   'The Queen of Palmyra' by Minrose Gwin.  I havent started this book yet but hope to start it today.  It was recommended by one of my friends and followers, Kathy Manns.  She said that it is similar to 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett but she likes Palmyra better.

I hope to be get to update the blog.  I have not found any free books today, but will look for other books that you might enjoy.

Enjoy the cold as it will be hot some day and we will get to complain about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment