Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sorry bloggers

I am having so many problems with this blog.  It couldnt be user error, of course.
I will try to write something every day if possible but I am not able to update my books and am having trouble adding free books.

One thing I will let you know is that I am still here and still reading.  I feel like I have to get a lot of reading done now before it gets warm because I will be outside working.  I have tried to think of someway of hanging the Kindle in a bag around my neck so I can listen to the books while I work. 

Have a good - warm day.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if it is totally operator error, but it could be.

    I would like to know how someone can read so fast. I have been reading the same book for what seems like forever. I don't read every word, sometimes, but I can't seem to get to that next %. What am I doing wrong besides not having my Kindle strapped to my saddlebags.. I mean hip.

    ReplyDelete